May 24, 2012

quotes from some songs

alay dikit aaaah... mari kita nge-quotes dari lagu-lagu sejagad raya.



"I've tried playing it cool, But when I'm looking at you, I can’t ever be brave. 'Cause you make my heart race" - One Thing (One Direction)

"Cause you don’t even have to try, You’re already my number one. I don’t need the mellow tunes, And all the lines you’ve wasted over me. I don’t mind if time goes too soon, We’ll stay up all night an make it slower. And when the morning comes between us, We’ll just get ready to start it over.." - Number One (Adhitia Sofyan)

"Everybody can laugh at my face, Till their jaws touched the ground. I will be counting the days till I can run to you. Rainfall will through and my work here is done, And I’ll come back home to you..." -W.Y.L (Adhitia Sofyan)

"And we'll only be making it right, cause' we'll never be wrong together.  we can take it to the end of the line, your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.." - Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Glee cover)

" And I’m ok, I hope the best for you. Remember to go out and have fun, You could spend the day out in the ocean. I heard the water’s fine over there." - Deadly Storm Lightning Thunder (Adhitia Sofyan)

"There's so many times I've let you down, So many times I've played around. I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing" - Leaving On A Jetplane (Chantal Kreviazuk)

"You came along just like a song, And brighten my day. Who would have believed that you where part of a dream? Now it all seems light years away.." - Can't Smile Without You (Barry Manillow)

"And i'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket." - Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)

"Well I would if you want to go, Just disappear from this madness, Yeah I would if you want to goWhere we will remain invisible." - Invisible (Adhitia Sofyan)

"I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand. If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?" - If You're Not The One (Daniel Beddingfield)

"Never tought that one day i'd be losing you. And in other life, i would be your girl, we keep all our promises be us against the world. and in other life, i would make you stay. so i don't have to say you are the one that got away." - The One That Got Away (Katy Perry)

"Say goodnight, there's no more word to say, sleep tight.." - Nothing Personal Lullaby (Anggara Pradipta)

"And this is the time, i'm looking for chances. i wanna get in to you, and sing this song for you.." - Nothing But Words (Anggara Pradipta)

"I’ll let you know what’s on my mind: I wish they’ve made you portable. Then i’ll carry you around and round...I bet you’ll look good on me." - Adelaide Sky (Adhitia Sofyan)

"Now it's ust too late, i'm standing on this broken faith.." - 29 (Adhitia Sofyan)

"And i don't know why, sometimes i'm nervous and feel like i'm gonna die, that rain is coming with a smile that make me want to fly." - Rain Smell Comes Memories (Anggara Pradipta)

"Dear god, the only thing i ask of you is to hold him when i'm not around, when i'm much to far away.." - Dear God (Avenged Sevenfold)

"Close your eyes, gimme your hands, do you feel my heart beating? do u understand? do you feel the same, or am i only dreaming?" - Eternal Flame (Atomic Kitten)

"All those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head." - Wish You Were Here (Avril Lavigne)

"i love you so, that what you'll say. you'll tell me 'Baby, Baby please don't go away'" - Runaway Baby (Bruno Mars)

"i know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away.. i want you back. i want you back.." - Talking To The Moon (Bruno Mars)

"So it should come as so no surprise, That I love seein my reflection in your eyes.." - Angel (Chase Coy)

"Still everyday I think about you, I know for a fact that’s not your problem. But if you change your mind you’ll find me, Hanging on to the place: Where the big blue sky collapse" -Blue Sky Collapse (Adhitia Sofyan)

"But if you stay, I will stay, Even though the town’s not what it used to be. And pieces of your life you try to recognize, All went down.." -Forget Jakarta (Adhitia Sofyan)

"If only I could find my way to the ocean. I’m already there with you" -After The Rain (Adhitia Sofyan)

"Secretly I’ve been in love with you, From the dawn of the days where the vampire roams" -Immortal Mellow (Adhitia Sofyan)

"Stay a while, still gazing the way you move, from far.. I’m taking it harder now I know, Shows coming to an end it seems.." -Gaze (Adhitia Sofyan)

"Leave the light on your window, I just might try to follow. There will be a time when I will finally find you.." -Midnight (Adhitia Sofyan)





that's all. : - )


No comments:

Post a Comment