May 28, 2012

100 facts about me.

hey, i'm kinda bored right nowww so i think i'll just post this, 100 facts about me:


  1. my real nickname is rara. 
  2. i'm 14 y.o. and scorpion.
  3. i'm not a smoker, and never will be.
  4. i don't like boys who smoke.
  5. i've never been hospitalized, kind of opnamed, like that.
  6. i love to sing and cover song.
  7. i want to be able to fly.
  8. i love myself, my family, my life, my friends
  9. and i love you, bi.
  10. someday i want to be able to take pictures with Coldplay.
  11. i want to see Coldplay sing in front of me, live.
  12. i love number 12. forever 12th.
  13. i love November. 
  14. i love to eat, but dunno why now i less love sweet cake.
  15. and also chocolate. idk why.
  16. i love spending my time just staying in front of my laptop and make some story.
  17. i will be a novel writer.
  18. i am such an idiot if i'm around my friends.
  19. i not a shy person, but i've got a phobia.
  20. i've got a phobia called 'demam panggung' in indonesia.
  21. but i really love to be known. its kind of funny
  22. that's why i covered song on record mode, not video.
  23. i love to look people in the eyes and see their real emotions.
  24. i love when people trusted me for their story.
  25. that's why i think i want to be a 'psikolog'
  26. i love jakarta, so much. too much.
  27. i love the theory of 'taking pictures'
  28. i believed in allah. 
  29. i hate people who talk more but do less.
  30. i think boys with slight moustache is handsome. ok it's so random.
  31. i love white. and black.
  32. i can draw well. well, well. -_-
  33. people think i'm multi-talented. well, thanks! :-)
  34. i've already fell in love, and my heart is still for him. don't try to get close to me or you'll be dissapointed, just fyi.
  35. i'll leave jakarta in the next 48 days.
  36. as long as i live, the best memories between me and someone is between me and bi. pictures can't lie that we're happy together, couple or not. who cares? (me cares, actually.)
  37. if i have to choose friendship or love, i think i'll choose friendship, for god's sake. 
  38. so please bi, forgive my stupid question last friday. pretty please? : - (
  39. i love quote-ing. 
  40. and i really love reading novel. really really love it.
  41. idk why but i think LDR is not gonna work on me.
  42. idk why but i wonder what is it feels like to be drunk.
  43. because until now i only drink green sands. i love the redberry one.
  44. no alcohol, really.
  45. i wanna taste wine.
  46. i think be a girl is pretty hard... 
  47. i wish i could grow up with you bi. and see if time would change something between us.
  48. i'll wait patiently. i know relathionship is not a game so we should think about it again and again.
  49. but i'd rather not be your girlfriend than have to lose you forever.
  50. i think allah have a very great plan for me. 
  51. i love beat music.
  52. i really really love bi's voice.
  53. i think the word 'bi' appear mostly in this post. -_-
  54. i love to 'ngebolang sendirian di tempat baru'
  55. i don't like sport much. but i love to see my little brother kicking his rival at taekwondo championship.
  56. lately, when i pray, i cried. 
  57. half of my heart really want to leave Jakarta. just because i wanna see if you're going to miss me or not. k its so random.
  58. i can sleep everywhere i want to.
  59. i love to drive my mom's car.
  60. i think hug is the best medicine.
  61. i love to hear song when i'm on my way to somewhere.
  62. waiting isn't my middle name, but for you, maybe.. i'll put it as my middle name later.
  63. so it would be dara yudha waiting nur fadhilah?
  64. it's creepy LOL.
  65. i love to write LOL eventhough i'm not laughing.
  66. i love babys. cute.
  67. i love to use blazer.
  68. i'm into fashion, but not addicted.
  69. i can design clothes.
  70. i used to love pink. well, when i'm still a little girl -_-
  71. now i'm grown up. 
  72. sometimes i love my dreams more than reallity
  73. i am allergic to dust.
  74. i have a beautiful eyes. i do admit it. i love my eyes.
  75. i can sleep all day long. 
  76. i can remember anything you said.
  77. i'm not fat. just chubby. 
  78. i have a friend. her name is dita.
  79. dita is crazy. 
  80. i called her 'Dita Herkuli." idk why but i think that's cute.
  81. i don't like kpop. doesnt mean i hate it.
  82. the only korean words that i know is 'saranghae.'
  83. but i think japan is great. i know one japan word. "KAWAAII!" that's mean cute.
  84. i love teddy bears.
  85. i think android is great. i wanna have an android phone.
  86. but i also want iPhone
  87. and also an instax
  88. i want everything like crazy.
  89. i am fuckingly in love with blanket.
  90. i can't sleep without blanket.
  91. but i can sleep without bolster and pillow.
  92. i am unique and unpredictable.
  93. i mostly broke things up.
  94. i love guitar and piano.
  95. and i love buterfly. most.
  96. i covered song because i try to give someone 'a little message'
  97. it's more like, i do not sing, i tell stories.
  98. i love sunset.
  99. i love paris.
  100. love in paris is like a dream but i'd rather find love in you, bi,  instead. 

that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment