May 14, 2012

Letter #2

you ask for another one week without comunicate each other.



if i don't love you and trust you this big, i might say no.




but i'm such a great scorpion. i do say yes for that thing.



please don't hurt me this time. please try to understand me. please be responsible. 






i still begging you to trust me and all that i can say is..


"okay. but all that i want is like, 'oh let's fall in love again.'. i'll risk everything if that makes you comeback. you may not believe me but i gave you all i had. i let you do things you love so that you would wake up one day and say 'oh why i am let her go' and start to love me. i still believe in Allah. i always pray for the best for us. yeah, us. not only you and me. but us. it's a meaningful word, you know? i still keep my patience and my pray for you. i'm still here to be faithful. but i worry that it would not last longer because, yeah i'll get tired too. please dont go for a long time. as long as you promise to stay, i'll keep my love for you, only for you. there would be no one else."



please, ya allah.. give me more patience and let him now what he's missing..

aamin..  : ' - )






"This is why we do it this is worth the pain
 This is why we bow down and get back up again
 This is where the heart lies, this is from above
 Love is this, this is love
 Love is why we do it love is worth the pain
 Love is why we fall down, get back up again
 Love is where the heart lies love is from above
 Love is this, this is love"
 




No comments:

Post a Comment