December 23, 2011

Princess And The Frog

oh my god. this post is too late to discuss but lemme' tell you, I LOVE THIS MOVIES SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 MY GOD.. TIANA AND NAVEEN WAS SO ADORABLE.. you guys rock. also, tiana, you inspired me. a lot. i wish i could have a happily ever after just like them!!!! aaaaa love this film!! *click repeat button on princess and the frog movie* 

here's some screenshoots, i got it from thedisneyprincess.tumblr.com.


oh my god naveen.. *melting*





*speechless*




 











you have to watch this film again. never watch this film? NDESO. lol. just kidding -_- but it'll be great if you watch this film because there's so much things that will remain on your brain.. also tiana is very adorable and naveen is very handsome. is there any guy that will make me melt beside this 'naveen' guy? : )

by the way, i love disney princess. not all of them, but some of them like snow white, cinderella, belle, rapunzel, and also TIANA!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment