December 18, 2011

My Bedroom!

today i wanna share my own bedroom. yesterday, i re-designed it because i think i need a new spirit and colours in my bedroom. i changed my bed, also my my wall colour. and i think i'm gonna put a big walpaper on my bedroom wall. because there's a wall that still plain without any things on it. so, i took a picture this morning and i wanna share it to you. this is it: 






my new palace!


it's just a feeling just a feeling that i havee~ :)


ini kalo diliat dari samping :)


pojok santai ;)


my own painting :D


 multifunctional place :)



the stairs to my bed, and its can be open and used as drawer. 


this is my own bed! :D


boxes that contains my little things such as aromatheraphy, chargers, perfume, and my tea and coffee collection!


my nail polish collection, and another equipment.


my lovely desk lamp! also i ussually used it as my bed lamp -_-






I LOVE MY OWN BEDROOM! : ]
what do you think about it? \('0')/




No comments:

Post a Comment