April 14, 2012

#letter

dear bi. 


i wanna tell u dear bi, i miss you. i miss our late night conf. i miss our laugh. i miss our joke. i am f-ing miss you.


i tried to understand that you don't have any 'pulsa' -__- okay that's so bad because idk what's the english of  'pulsa' #LOL


but as you can see and hear from others, my week has been so bad. 


i reaaaaally reaaaally neeeeeed you. 


i saw you today. i love your haircut. i do love it. 


i also love your eyes and how you blink. it's kind of funny.


and, yeah i love your smile. the way you make a perfect curve on your lips.




gaahhhh. this is so bad.


two weeks again and we're going to fight for national exam. i just look back and see everything that we did.


i hope after national exam we can keep in touch. because now i don't feel like i needed ._. maybe you're too exhausted.. or something. i'll try to understand.


i'm a good friends, yeah you said that.




sooo in this post i'll tell you: (if you read this)


- Goodluck for national exam.May Allah help and give you a really really great score.
- Keep praying. Keep fighting.
- Cogratulation because after national exam you don't have to search high school anymore.. say YAY for 
   you! Labschool will match on your personality, i bet. : - )
- take care of yourself....... don't let flu hit ur body (again)
- sleep more, eat more! ( i noticed that u lose some weight and your mostly looked tired..)
- and yeah, don't ever change.






"If you hear (read)  this wherever you are
 Just know I need you here
 I need you near me now
 You were brighter than the pale white moon
 Reflected in your eyes
 So I guess it's no surprise
 I can't forget you
 No matter what I do

 I will always carry you in my heart
 You'll always be my shooting star
 Autumn days will fade away
 But memories will always stay the same
 I'm hoping you will never change
 Don't ever change

 I just need to slow down for a while
 I'm missing your warm smile
 And the way you used to say
 "Stay with me till the daylight breaks
 No matter what it takes
 Just say you'll stay"
 
 I will always carry you in my heart
 You'll always be my shooting star
 Autumn days will fade away
 But memories will always stay the same
 I'm hoping you will never change
 Don't ever change.."
chase coy- Never Change 




karena aku percaya kamu ngga akan berubah, seperti yang kamu bilang dulu. "forever and always, yeah?" : '- )

No comments:

Post a Comment